Come down to PP Marron Carpets of Huddersfield and visit our Factory Clearance Centre in Waterloo. We’ve just taken stock of over 150 roll ends! All the carpets are genuine on-off pieces, various room sizes and colours. Exceptional quality.
- 80/20 (80% wool, 20% nylon to give your carpet the extra strength for heavy traffic areas such as lounges, hallways, stairs and landings.
- 100% wool carpets
- Patterned, plains and heathered styles and shades.
- Limited availability of 5m wide (16’4″) for those larger rooms in the home.
- We can cut down a roll end for you. Found a roll end that’s too big for your project? In some cases we can cut the carpet down for you, and you just pay for what you need.
– Once they’re gone, they’re gone. Come and grab a bargain now. Up to 75% OFF RRP
Part of our extensive showroom in Waterloo, Huddersfield makes room for a huge selection of one-off roll ends and carpet remnants.
From time to time, various carpet manufacturers across the country offer us the roll ends or ‘carpet remnants’ as they are sometimes known, of their carpet ranges. For the manufacturers, it is an excellent way of ensuring that their high quality carpet doesn’t go to waste. For you, the customer, it is a fantastic opportunity to grab yourself a bargain. Prices start from as little at £6 sq M. Factory Clearance centre stocks a huge selection of Wool (80/20) mix, man-made, polypropylene, woven Axminster and woven Wilton carpet remnants at cheap carpet prices.
The leading carpet manufacturers are happy to give us the roll ends at a knockdown price so we can pass on the savings to you.
Our Factory Clearance centre is home to various styles, colours and sizes of the finest carpets from leading manufacturers such as Axminster Carpets, Brintons, Cormar Carpets, Adam Carpets and Associated Weavers